We have combined state-of-the-art anti-aging science with nature's most powerful skin nourishment - shea butter and argan oil - to create a very effective facial cream with high quality rose otto, rose essential oil from real rose petals. This quick absorbing cream (1.3 oz.) provides advanced hydration suitable for all skin types. Clinically proven super-star ingredients create one of the most exceptional anti-aging moisturizers on the market:
• Argireline® and Leuphasyl®: peptides developed to reduce the depth of expression wrinkles, especially on the forehead and around the eyes.
• Pimpinella Anisum Fruit Extract: an anise extract rich in mineral salts reduces the phenomena of microtensing and visibly smoothes expression lines. This 100% natural BOTOX® substitute relaxes features while at the same time conversing the natural mobility of the face.
• Renovage™: visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, large pores and skin redness, increases the skin's natural moisture content and barrier function, and enhances skin's overall firmness, tone and elasticity, while restoring the skin's overall texture.
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: a very stable Vitamin C ester with anti-oxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Topically used can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. Studies have shown Vitamin C increases collagen levels, helps to prevent environmental damage, as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting the production of pigment thereby promoting a more even skin tone. Along with the common benefits of all forms of Vitamin C, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate has also been shown to stimulate the production of glycosaminoglycans which are proteins that help to keep the skin hydrated. This type of Vitamin C is also proven to be a gentler version and can be tolerated by those with hypersensitive skin. Unlike l-ascorbic acid, it will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
• Syn®-Tacks: a peptide combination designed to improve skin tonicity, cellular cohesion and anti-wrinkle action, enabling molecular communication within the skin. Significantly stimulates Laminin V, Collagen type IV, VII and XVII and Intergrin at once.
• Tamarind Seed Extract: In one recent study, tamarind seed extract was found to outperform hyaluronic acid in skin moisturization, and the smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles. Note that tamarind seed extract is a replenishable vegetable source of hyaluronic acid.
• Rose Otto Essential Oil: Sensually vivacious, for centuries rose oil has been the ultimate in femininity worn by some of the world's most alluring women. Believed to be the beauty secret of Cleopatra, rose oil possesses unique properties known to to stimulate, soothe and regenerate the minute blood vessels under the skin. Rose essential oil is cicatrisant; a property that can be of great interest for those of us who care a great deal about their looks. Cicatrisant is a property that helps scars and other marks on the skin to disappear.
• Green Tea Extract: Contains one of natures polyphenols -epigallocatechin galate (EGCC) - thought to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for neutralizing free radicals! Polyphenols are famed for inhibiting collagenase, the enzyme causing degradation of collagen and the vascular endothelium. The Methylxanthines promote vasodilator response, and prevent the lipid accumulation into the adipocytes. Green Tea Extract also protects against UVB damage. In one clinical trial it was shown that the skin had measurably more elastic tissue content after continuous application of a product containing green tea.
• Chamomile Extract: contains active Flavonoid and Essential Oil compounds, which are particularly advantageous in the care of sensitive skin. Anti-inflammatory properties-due to the inhibition of histamine release, anti-free radical action and inhibition of the super oxide radical synthesis is key. In addition, these compounds show remarkable vasodilator action, augmenting blood flow to the skin and soothing of irritation.
A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE MOST DISCRIMINATING ORGANIC BUYER: Our rose otto cream rates as 1, as in low hazard with Skin Deep (cosmeticdatabase.com).
Directions for use: Use mornings and evenings after cleansing as a nourishing, anti-aging facial cream.
rosa centifolia (rose) water, butyrospermum parkii (raw and unrefined shea butter), behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol (conditioning emulsifier - contains no ethoxylated ingredients), water (and) glycerin (and) pentapeptide-18 (Leuphasyl®), water (and) acetyl hexapeptide-8 (Argireline®), pimpinella anisum (anise fruit extract) in vegetable glycerin, pentylene glycol (and) tamarindus indica (tamarind) seed extract, argania spinosa (argan oil), lactobacillus/nereocystis luetkeana ferment filtrate or lactobacillus/kelp ferment filtrate (sea kelp bioferment), caprylic/capric triglyceride (and) teprenone (Renovage™), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C ester), glycerin (and) palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminobutyloyl hydroxythreonine (and) palmitoyl dipeptide-6 diaminohydroxybutyrate (Syn®-Tacks), glycerin (and) water (and) matricaria recutita flower (chamomille)extract, glycerin (and) water (and) camellia sinensis leaf (green tea)extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate (natural preservative), palm stearic acid, glycerin, rose damascena (rose otto) oil, potassium sorbate
Disclaimer: Products made with natural ingredients may still cause allergic reactions with some individuals. This product contains nut oils and butter and hence it is not suitable for those with possible latex or nut allergies. Also, some people may have sensitivities to the state-of-the-art synthetic ingredients used. Please read the ingredient list carefully to eliminate any chance of possible allergic reaction. It is recommended that first time users test a small area of skin prior to use. Discontinue use immediately if any signs of irritation occurs. Destiny Boutique does not offer medical advice. Information and statements regarding Destiny Boutique's products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Destiny Boutique takes no responsibility for how you use the information provided within our website. All information, content and product descriptions are for reference and educational purposes only.
Category Selection 15.0304.1498 ANTI WRINKLE Destiny Boutique Wrinkle Defense Product Bar Code Number: 895858002166 GTIN: 00895858002166